Legal & Licensing services
Through our network of legal associates we offer legal services with focus in:
- Ensuring compliance to the company’s obligations in accordance to the relevant Laws, more specifically, Companies Law Act, Cap113, Contract and Employment Law.
- Making sure that Board of Directors meetings and other corporate actions are according to the memorandum and articles of associations and as per the requirements of the local authorities.
- Actively assisting the Board of Directors and the Senior Management of the company and provide them with legal advice in matters related to the performance of their duties.
- Providing recommendations to address critical issues to the Business so that legal objectives can be met.
- Handling any cases concerning the Cyprus Registrar of Companies, including preparation and submission of legal and corporate documents.
- Performing legal research and analysis in order to advise the company as and when required.
- Providing and interprets legal information and advises relating to the activities of the company.
- Assisting with preparation and review of general commercial and corporate contracts and agreements between the company, its clients and service providers.
- Preparing and Review of all the Legal Documents of the company.
- Reviewing all agreements made by the company with third parties in order to ensure that they are according to the governing laws and regulations.
- Representing the company in case of any legal proceedings.
We currently offer licensing of the below onshore and offshore entities:
- Investment Firm
- Funds: AIF / AIFLNP / RAIF (note RAIF the Manager has to do the application therefore we would need to recommend a manager)
- Payment Services Providers (EMI / PI)
Finally, we also offer bank Account Opening & Legal Opinions.
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,