Setup from scratch
We have a team of corporate specialists through our network, that are ready 24/7 to receive your proposal on your new business idea, provide feedback and suggest the most efficient and cost-effective solution that meets your needs. Following this, the incorporation of the legal entity takes place, always fully compliant with the most up-to-date legislation of the relevant jurisdiction of incorporation.
It can be frustrating to setup a new business, but no need to worry we are here to help. We can help you cover all of your business needs and setup a new company within a few hours.
These are some of the areas of expertise (non exhaustive list)
Classic Secretarial support
- Organizing the annual general meeting and preparing the minutes as required by the Law.
- Issuing and safekeeping of share certificates as required.
- Preparing all minutes for all meetings such as directors’ and UBOs’ meetings.
- Arranging and providing certification and legislation of documents.
- Process the increase/decrease share capital of the company as required.
- Provision and issuance of PoA’s (power of attorney).
- Preparing and filing of annual return on behalf of the company and the annual directors’ report.
- Correspondence with the registrar of companies for all applicable required submissions/certificates.
- Preparing the safekeeping of registers and statutory records of the company.
Company administrative services
The day-to-day operations can be time consuming leaving you with little time to focus on the important things such as leading and driving the business. We have designed a customized solution package for each client that covers a range of services such as:
- Full assistance in setting up your office in Cyprus, fully compliant with the Law and ready to go (including assistance with obtaining work permits, if applicable, for staff/directors)
- Assistance with bank facilities, such as credit facilities or obtaining credit/debit cards.
- Preparation of all agreements, reviewing and execution.
- Being the correspondence with all other authorities and third party vendors to save you time.
- The establishment (opening) and continuous monitoring of a bank account.
- Keeping up-to-date with local legislation (and EU) and ensuring full local compliance with statutory requirements that need filing from time to time.
- Obtaining legal opinions and any other legal work required via our handpicked network of lawyers
- Organizing the internal and external business needs such as full range of VAT, tax advice and audits.
- Securing your intellectual property rights by trademark or trademark names
- Issuance of invoices
- Collection of receivables
Alphaservus Consulting Services – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,