Comprehensive Compliance services
All regulated investment firms have to be compliant with their regulatory body and this means adhering to a set of guidelines.
The credibility of an investment firm depends on a number of factors one of them being to be fully compliant with the local regulator. This enhances trust for the firm’s potential clients by providing customer assurance that an authoritative regulatory body oversees their investment.
We can help build that trust with your clients by ensuring a smooth compliance.
- Consultancy services.
- The design and implementation of your ICAAP (required by CySEC).
- Following up with supervisory review and evaluation process of CySEC.
- Proposal of strategies for the capital allocation.
- Calculation of the amount and quality of internal capital in relation to risk profile (appetite).
- Identification of material risk and controls for risk mitigation.
- Ensuring that the activities of the firms are reasonable to its scale and complexity.
Consulting and Outsourcing – Investment Firm / Fund / PSPs
- Compliance Officer
- Money Laundering Compliance Officer
- KYC handling
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Capital Adequacy Reports
- Pillar III Disclosures
- Regulatory Consulting
- Complaint Handling
- Due Diligence for M&A
We also offer training for:
- MiFID II
Alphaservus Consulting Services – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.